Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using Limera1n
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on iOS 3.x and 4.x versions, Limera1n is still the best untethered jailbreak option available to the iDevice Users – owing to its ease of use even for newbie. You can instantly download the file from Limera1n site and execute the operation as instructed in the installation steps below. The Limera1n jailbreak can be used on devices running more specifically on iOS 4.1 and for iPhone 3GS/4, iPod Touch 3G/4G, iPad 1 and Apple TV 2G.
Limera1n jailbreak can be applied via Windows as well as Mac. Since, we haven’t seen any new versions from Limera1n officials, the current version can be used on the devices running on iOS 4.1. You can follow updates on latest release, so stay tuned if Limera1n jailbreak for iOS 5 comes up. Remember the accurate firmware versions are 4.0, 4.0.2 and 4.1, so If you have already upgraded your device, you won’t be able to jailbreak your device using Limera1n untethered jailbreak. Download Limera1n.exe file on your PC from the official site.
Installation Steps to Jailbreak iDevice using Limera1n
- Plug in iDevice via USB to your PC
- Synchronize it with iTunes.
- Star the Limera1n.exe file that you have already downloaded and click on ra1n button to set your device into recovery mode
- Hold Home+Power buttons in unison, and release just power button after a message appears on Limera1n window that will let your device in DFU settings
- Turn on the device and open Limera1n app to install cydia
Note: You can uninstall Limera1n app after cydia is installed on your iDevice
If you want to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1, then perhaps the most easiest jailbreak tool is redsnow beta 9. The new and improved version of redsnow allows you to jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 outright without even needing the assistance of other firmware. Here are simple steps on how to jailbreak iOS 5.0.1.
How to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 with redsnow
1. The first step is to place your iDevice into DFU mode.
2. Download free redsnow beta version redsn0w 0.9.9b9 from redsnow.
3. After downloading redsnow, click Jailbreak.
4. After the redsn0w finishes the Jailbreak, return back into DFU mode.
5. Click Extras, then Boot Tethered in redsn0w to return your iDevice back to the home screen.
6. Now run Cydia for updating the latest files. (more…)
Google Maps v6.0.0 Apk is available free for Download. It Requires Android:1.6 and up.
Download this latest release of Google Maps 6.0.0, and never carry a paper map again. Get Google Maps with Navigation (Beta), Places, and Latitude
- Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system.
- Places: Find, rate, and get recommendations for places.
- Latitude: See friends on the map and check in at places.
About v6.0.0 udpate:
- Indoor maps (beta) are now available for select airports, shopping malls, and more. Learn more at g.co/indoor-maps.
- Menu added to the top toolbar for easy switching between common features.
- Updated home screen for Places, now with popular searches based on your location.
- Option to disable automatic screen dimming for Navigation.
Opera Mini web browser 6.5.2 Apk Free Download for Android:1.5 and up. Opera’s Mini Web Browser for mobile devices is offering fast speed and free for users. Opera Mini uses Opera’s servers to compress webpages so they load faster. You also save money on data charges, since it uses as little as a tenth of the data of normal browsers.
Opera Mini Web Browser v6.5.2 update:
- Fixed instabilities and hangs when using big Opera Link account
- Fixed Force Close, when using Arabic keyboard in text fields
- Fixed broken context menu on some devices
- Fixed search engines not saved in new session
- Various stability fixes.
Siri is an intelligent personal assistant that helps you in acquiring information or doing things just by asking. When a user get familiarized with Siri, it will work better by collecting data from your contacts, calendars, music library, reminders and Apple’s data centers to give the users quick response.
But Siri don’t work always the same way as you expect. Like if you ask some weird questions or casual/slang language or something that is not relevant it may return answers differently. To some users what siri says differently is, funny, annoying and even unexpected.